Brand Activation Manager - Sweden & Norway
EYDA is a new sportswear brand focused on making products that provide women with ultimate comfort and support for their active lifestyle. The company launched in 2018 and has since then gained a solid market position in Denmark through a strong social media presence and close collaboration with brand ambassadors.
As the new Brand Activation Manager you’ll be responsible for establishing a strong position for EYDA on social media in Sweden and Norway through collaboration with brand ambassadors.
Specifically, you will:
- Recruit Swedish and Norwegian brand ambassadors
- Develop and nurture the relationships
- Coordinate campaigns and product launches
- Evaluate content and find ways to improve
- Plan and execute events
- Stay up to date on the market and trends within influencer marketing
- Closely collaborate with the rest of the organization
What we expect of you:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Instagram and Facebook
- Experience working with (or as) brand ambassadors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outgoing and open mindset
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience with Youtube, Snapchat og Tiktok
- Have communication skills in Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Experience from working in an international setting
What we have to offer:
As the new Brand Activation Manager, you’ll play a key role in establishing new markets. You’ll work in a small team of likeminded people who help, cheer, and challenge each other. As the organization is still quite small, you’ll get to know everyone and have a big impact on how the company develops.
Location: Ikast, Denmark
Travel: 20-40 days per year
Send application, CV and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.